Resolutions passed by Vopak’s Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of Koninklijke Vopak N.V. (Royal Vopak) held on 20 April 2016 passed the following resolutions:
- Adoption of the financial statements for the 2015 financial year.
- Approval of the proposed dividend. A dividend of EUR 1.00 per ordinary share with a nominal value of EUR 0.50 will be distributed wholly in cash on 28 April 2016. As from 22 April 2016, the shares of Vopak will be listed ex-dividend on Euronext Amsterdam.
- Discharge from liability of the Executive Board members’ conduct of the company’s affairs for the 2015 financial year.
- Discharge from liability of the Supervisory Board members’ supervision exercised for the 2015 financial year.
- Appointment of Mr F.J.G.M. Cremers as a member of the Supervisory Board for a term of 2 years.
- Appointment of Mr B.J. Noteboom as a member of the Supervisory Board for a term of 4 years. ….