The BP Sustainability Report 2015 launched today
Our sustainability reporting looks at the impact of our business on the environment, the societies and the economies in which we operate
- BP’s view of climate change and how we are working towards a lower-carbon future.
- How we contribute to local economies through our core business activities as well as through our social investments.
- Actions we are taking to create and maintain a safe operating culture.
- Q&As with BP subject matter experts on topics such as our US Lower 48 onshore business, cybersecurity, managing methane emissions and human rights in the supply chain.
- Data on our safety, environmental and social performance, along with our key performance indicators in these areas. …