E.ON delivers solid operating earnings in core business
10 augustus 2016 2016
- Adjusted EBIT in core business up 15 percent to €1.7 billion
- Adjusted Group EBIT of €2 billion 6 percent below prior-year figure
- Impairment charges (€2.9 billion) and provisions for contingent losses €0.9 billion) at Uniper lead to significant net loss for E.ON of €-3.0 billion
- Full-year 2016 forecast affirmed: adjusted EBIT expected to be between €2.7 and €3.1 billion, adjusted net income between €0.6 and €1 billion
- Economic net debt rises to €24.8 billion relative to pro forma year-end 2015 figure for new E.ON of €21.3 billion ….