Nederland: 10% méér hernieuwbare elektriciteit
12 mei 2016 – In de eerste vier maanden van 2016 is er al 10% méér aan hernieuwbare elektriciteit opgewekt dan in dezelfde periode van vorig jaar. Dat meldt EnTranCe, het energietransitie centrum in Groningen.
Bij EnTranCe houdt dr. Martien Visser van maand tot maand de ontwikkelingen in het opwekken van hernieuwbare energie in Nederland bij.
Uit de laatste maandpresentatie van EnTranCe
‘(…) Renewable Energy is produced in various forms. The most important contributor is biomass. In April 2016, according to the official rules, 5.7% of all energy consumed in the Netherlands was renewable energy.
April 2016 in a nutshell:
- The percentage renewable power was 12.8%, up from 11.1% last year.
- Renewable power varied between 6.6% (on April 8th) and 20.6% (on April 28th) The fraction renewable energy was 5.7%, up from 5.5% last year
- Electricity production by wind was 30% higher y-o-y and reached 0.6 TWh.
- Electricity production by solar-PV was 18% higher y-o-y and reached 0.16 TWh Average utilization of wind capacity was 24% and of solar-PV, it was 14%
- Coal-fired power decreased by 23% and gas-fired power decreased by 7% y-o-y CO2 emissions from energy usage were stable at 13.6 (…)’
EnTranCe, 11 mei 2016: Renewable Energy in the Netherlands – April 2016